Tomorrow marks the first anniversary of the tsunami disaster. The rest of the world has gaped, gasped and moved on, but for the victims, perhaps the longest four weeks of many of their lives were only the prelude to even longer year ahead.
While a part of me wants to go to Aceh, if [...]
While driving to work yesterday, the thought came to me: Do I know Jesus loves me?
I mean, I know Jesus loves me, but do I really, really know that Jesus utterly and absolutely loves me?
Mulling it over, the first thing that came into my head was the Sunday School favourite:
One of my pet peeves about Singapore is the way the people there stare at: a) people who wear shorts, loose t-shirts and slippers to Takashimaya; b) people who ride the free buggy from one end of Suntec shopping mall to the other.
Today, I extend that complaint to my fellow country men. Sure, [...]
Looks like it’s back to office happenings.
I got my second parking ticket 2 days ago. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I saw that offending piece of white flapping under my wiper. I mean, come on, 2 in 3 weeks? A colleague of mine was saying yesterday morning that she’d never gotten a [...]
Four days into the new year, it has finally hit me that we are in 2005. January 2005 to be exact. Which gives Yuchun and I exactly 6 months to do the several dozen things that need to be done before the big day. Now we’re finally preparing for the wedding. This is going [...]
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- Natural beauty
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’
- Going under the laser