It is finished.
After 21 inconsistent and highly eccentric days, I have now officially written a 50,800 word baby. Far from a sterling effort – you wouldn’t expect anything less than horrifying fiction surely, but I fully intend to edit every inch before unfamiliar eyes should even lay upon it.
For now at least, [...]
Great about Bangkok in no particular order:
1. Places with cheap shopping.
2. My bag in mustard yellow and flip flops in brown (it’s true, that’s all I bought).
3. Our fantabulous hotel suite.
4. Watching Nip/Tuck Season Two (we brought dvds).
5. NaNoWriMo. The days of sitting in the [...]
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- Natural beauty
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’
- Going under the laser