Less than six hours before we officially celebrate New Year’s Eve. In case it wasn’t blindingly obvious, I can’t wait for the long weekend. Interesting updates for the week (not that you might be interested) include:
1. My youngest sister has gotten a tattoo. She is the first in our family to have one. My [...]
Karl Lagerfeld’s Small World. By Marianne Mairesse. Taken from Marie Claire Dec 05.
MC: Do you like looking at people behind your glasses?
KL: I am not blind.
MC: No, but…
KL: My job is to see, not to be seen. I am scanning like a radar and I see very fast. [...]
So I finally had my Perhaps Love press conference this morning.
I got there at 10am – which was supposed to be when it started, ignoring the 9.30am media registration time – to find that some journalists had arrived as early as 8.30am to get good seats. And you can bet it’s not because they [...]
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- At the park
- Natural beauty
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’