Because I often get asked the same few questions, I’ve decided to compile my very own Frequently Asked Questions and consider directing question-askers to my blog in future…
Q1. So how’s married life?
A1. It’s great. We’re really enjoying ourselves, and I actually get more freedom now that I’m married, ironically. We’re really lucky [...]
It’s done. After just an hour in the dentist’s chair and three hours of feeling as if my right cheek was the size of a papaya, I am pleased to announce that my last, pesky wisom tooth is forever gone, and I am beginning to regain some normalcy. Well, except for the nagging suspicion [...]
It did dawn on me sometime on Friday night that I might have neglected to properly explain what Jazzercise is (okay, so I didn’t explain it at all), and just when I’d forgotten again (on Sunday), thanks Dave for reminding me.
The way I explain it when people ask me is this: It’s a cardio [...]
For a while now, I’ve been thinking about getting certified as a Jazzercise instructor (yea, those of you who think I don’t even work up a sweat, laugh).
Some moments I’m actually serious enough to download an application form; other moments the fact that I considered doing such a thing is but a fleeting [...]
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- Natural beauty
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’
- Going under the laser