I splashed out on AUD$150 tickets to watch The Boy from Oz musical last night with my sister, and boy (pardon the pun) I was so, so, so glad I did. I’d even watch it all over again if I made a living printing money (isn’t this ironic considering my previous post) and this time, [...]
In the midst of all the talk and thought on jobs and houses and money, I was suddenly struck with a terrible cloud of gloom while brushing my teeth two nights ago – an unexpected feeling of having absolutely no real purpose in looking for work. Besides earning money. And that’s not so much a [...]
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- Natural beauty
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’
- Going under the laser