Our first Christmas abroad looked set to be… a very cold one.
Forget that it’s December and technically summer in Australia, Christmas day saw alternating rain clouds and sunshine, a shower of hail and a maximum temperature of 16 degrees! Well, that’s what the weather forecast said. Someone must have been praying really, really hard [...]
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- Natural beauty
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’
- Going under the laser