It was a dilemma of eight-legged proportions: should I try to kill the two gigantic (okay I exaggerate) arachnids climbing up the wall of my bedroom; or do I really want to call in macho neighbourly assistance at 11.30pm?
They were no tarantulas, but let’s face it, they were way bigger than the occasional daddy-long-legs [...]
Someone gave me a Euro fifty cent coin instead of an Australian one-dollar coin. I would tell you who it was and when it happened if I knew, but (dammit) I don’t. So I’m stuck with a coin I basically cannot use – until I haul ass over to Europe. Which I am planning to, [...]
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- Natural beauty
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’
- Going under the laser