I must admit, as much as I would have liked to be a grouch about being dragged off my comfy sofa so abruptly, it was kind of hard not to be thrilled about the prospect of interviewing Evanescence. I was out of the house in under five minutes, where I had to do something I’ve [...]
…until I was woken up at 3am by a text message telling me I had a ticket to the Evanescence concert that I was to pick up from the venue box office.
I’m not a big fan to be honest. I barely know the band. Okay fine, I don’t know anything about the band at [...]
…become attached to a cat.
Though he really is a very cute kitten.
The appeal of cats lies in the fact that they need very little attention and practically arrive toilet-trained. While Tommy was toilet-trained right from the start (except maybe that one time he almost had a little accident because he couldn’t find his [...]
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- Natural beauty
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’
- Going under the laser