So apparently I am going away for Easter this year. Not to Adelaide, Sydney or the very enviable U.S. of A. like my good neighbours, but to camp. For the first time since 2001, I am going to Easter camp. And for the first time since 2003 (I think), I will be packing toiletries, warm [...]
Working in customer service – talking to people on the phone is a major part of my everyday work life (replying emails comes a close second and no, that’s not all I do, we’re multi-tasking geniuses in here – or not), I – or should I say, we – come across all kinds of (weird) [...]
If I had to name one of the most oft-heard phrases in my past months, it would almost certainly have to be ‘I feel so old!’.At a time when weddings are aplenty and everyone around me is lamenting the swift passing of time and/or how old they feel, I can’t help but wonder if the [...]
My baking urges are very few and even further in between, housework does not work its alleged therapeutic charm on me, cooking everyday for four days is enough to make me want to eat out the next three, and I simply cannot imagine giving up watching television, posting on my blog, doing freelance writing work, [...]
I remember sitting up in bed last night looking for my phone. And I remember not being able to find it and realising that Y has taken it. But before that I remember debating whether or not to set my alarm for later and show up late to work. And I remember deciding on it.When [...]
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’
- Going under the laser
- Introducing The Little People Project