I’ve decided Melburnian peak-hour drivers are definitely not befitting the city’s status as most livable city in the world (or second most livable city). People complain about Malaysian drivers/driving all the time, which is fair enough because Malaysians aren’t exactly known for their courteous manner towards anyone without ‘tourist’ stamped on their forehead. But I [...]
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’
- Going under the laser
- Introducing The Little People Project