I read Kristin Armstrong’s blog. She’s the ex-wife of Lance Armstrong turned marathon runner, and I read her stuff because she writes well, it’s interesting, and I lack good online reading material.
Recently, Kristin wrote a post about a (I imagine) common dilemma – if someone wants to join you and your friends for [...]
Many of the famous writers of our time and before were tortured, miserable souls. For them, their brilliance was perversely inspired by, or fed on, the darkness that resided deep within. There must be a reason why artists, and I don’t just mean of the paintbrush type, are generally of the melancholic nature. Is it [...]
I want to talk about Miss Saigon because I am a (big big big) sucker for musicals and it’s been a long time since Hugh Jackman in Boy From Oz which I will love forever.
Believe it or not, I knew absolutely nothing about the production before last night. I didn’t know what the [...]
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- Natural beauty
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’
- Going under the laser