You criticise what I wear to church when you hide your mess behind the ‘right’ clothes and makeup.
You talk to me like I’m second-rate because I miss a church service when all the services you have attended seems to have done nothing for you.
You go to almost pathetic lengths to put up the [...]
Settling into my seat with iPod in hand (and ears) was exciting – after all, it was a road trip and there is something about solo road trips – not that I have taken many at all – that brings out fresh resolutions of reflection and alone-with-God moments. This time, like most if not all [...]
You know how the mind unconsciously locks away certain smells and associates them with a particular place, time, moment? And weeks, months, years later you go about your daily life, and suddenly you get a whiff of that smell and all those feelings and memories come rushing back?
I love it when that happens. The [...]
I am a little unused to, but far from not enjoying, this feeling of doing nothing. It’s hard to believe I was working in South Melbourne a mere four days ago, unfathomable that I have just packed my entire life into two suitcases and a box (which I didn’t even get to bring back [...]
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- Natural beauty
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’
- Going under the laser