So I’ve been keeping an occasionally straying eye on the Democratic Presidential race over in the US of A. If that, indeed, is what it’s called. Basically, the Democratic party will be electing someone to run for President, and right now, it’s down to Hilary Clinton, Barack Obama and John Edwards. What makes this one [...]
So I know Gubra was released last year and this is way past its use-by date, but I only just managed to watch it last weekend. And I loved it! I think I was in the mood for it, it might be one of those films like The Life of Brian, which J and I [...]
Of late, I have had urges… to throw myself into something and give everything I have to be the best I can be. I say ‘urges’ because the determination flows and ebbs. I say ‘of late’ because I don’t think I’ve ever felt this way before. Well, not in recent years anyway.
You could say [...]
You probably don’t know this, but I’ve been taking cabs to work and back almost every day since I started working. Most people pull funny faces of disbelief when they hear that, and I would very much want to know: why is it so surprising that I’m taking taxis? I know lots of people who [...]
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- At the park
- Natural beauty
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’