It’s been a very baby-filled fortnight. While grandma has made no secret of the fact that I should have gotten pregnant right from the second I said ‘I do’, my mother (M) and mother-in-law (MIL) did at least maintain a respectful, if anticipatory, silence the first couple years.
Of late, however, their careful [...]
Chinese New Year has never been a big deal for me. When I was younger, I never appreciated the get-together opportunity this festival afforded, simply because I was too young to appreciate re-connecting with long-lost cousins and aunties and uncles that I actually cared about. Every year for 23 years, I joined the season [...]
Already running super-late for a media preview of CJ7, I brisk walk into GSC Mid Valley, and stop short when a rat scampers across the lobby. Scampers – I like that word. It’s a good thing I’m not afraid of rodents, but everyone else around me is. As the women scream and dart into faraway [...]
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- Natural beauty
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’
- Going under the laser