There’s nothing like a breathtaking coral reef teeming with tropical fish in crystal clear waters on a sunny day. Nothing. If I could freeze time and hang out there in awe for a while, I would. If I could develop the snapshots of my memory so I can share every second with you, I would. [...]
Heading to the polls. That’s my mum and dad walking up front.
The streets were all dressed up for the occasion.
The opposition, who went on to win on our watch.
Where all the action took place… for this constituency, anyway.
I am voluntarily getting up at 8am on a Saturday morning… so I can cast my vote before the crowd gets in. Typing it out hasn’t made it any more believable, especially when I know the polls are open till 5pm. But I will be getting up, and I will be going to the polls, [...]
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- Natural beauty
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’
- Going under the laser