When I was young, my dad used to wake us up early every morning to run along the beach. He’d run and us kids would walk, dragging our feet and complaining about not getting to sleep in. Since this was only possible when we were on an island – Penang, usually – we didn’t have [...]
Last week was the second time Y and I had visited Phuket in two years and I don’t know if anyone has ever said this, but you learn much more about a place when things aren’t going quite so well.
The most important lesson I learnt, and that I think everyone who goes to Phuket [...]
When I see something big and not-so-common for the first time, there’s always a feeling of, “Oh my God I can’t believe I’m looking at a _____.” Meet my first leopard shark. It’s only a baby but it was still pretty damn cool.
Y and I are back from our four-day trip to Phuket. [...]
This morning, I sat down and counted:
1 Grand Prix gala 1 AXN Challenge at 1 Utama 1 Malaysian Grand Prix 1 David Archuleta showcase 2 press conferences 2 sets of magazine deadlines 4 movies 4 interviews
… all in under two weeks.
I don’t think I’ve ever been this busy, or if I have [...]
This week, I met someone who looks exactly like he does in movies and photos,
and someone who looks way better in real life than he does in movies and photos.
Jackie Chan is surprisingly approachable, considering what a massive star he is, and Daniel Wu is really down to earth. I came [...]
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- Natural beauty
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’
- Going under the laser