Sandra Bullock goes blonde to play Leigh Anne Tuohy, a woman who welcomes a homeless African-American teenager named Michael “Big Mike” Oher into her home, takes him under her wing and makes him part of her family. Michael goes on to become a successful professional American football player (it’s a true story) and Sandra goes [...]
For Kaylin’s full moon, we decided to eschew the usual red eggs, yellow rice and curry chicken in favour of these:
They were painstakingly handmade by a good friend of my mother-in-law and the detail on them is amazing. Look!
This is a photo of baby Kaylin in what her daddy calls her “I am a champion” pose. She likes to sleep like this. And she’s just starting to smile although this photo was a total fluke on my part.
Many people ask me what it feels like now that I’m a mum. I [...]
A photo of my baby bump at 38 weeks, taken eight hours before baby Kaylin was born. Hubby and I used to think we’d really miss my bump and being able to feel baby moving inside me but now that she’s out, I think I like her in the flesh much more. In the [...]
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- Natural beauty
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’
- Going under the laser