A friend told me he found his baby’s vaccinations traumatic. A neighbour said she cried the first time her baby had a vaccination. Kaylin had received vaccinations the day she was born and the day after but I wasn’t witness to either of them, so when it came time for more injections (yes, plural), I [...]
I’m not usually a fan of war films but for The Hurt Locker, I’ll make an exception. Hubby and my brother-in-law told me they found it really slow at some points so maybe that helped keep my expectations in check a little bit, but I thought it was a great movie. And I didn’t think [...]
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- Natural beauty
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’
- Going under the laser