The days of fuss-free feeding are over. Kaylin has started solids. I can hardly believe it, but she’s already six months old.
One of the benefits of breastfeeding is you have no cleaning up to do. Unless a pump and expressed milk are involved, which happens only when I go in to the office, [...]
The premise is interesting enough: sometime in the future, people can buy mechanical organs for a hefty sum – no more organ donor lists – when their God-given ones fail. It’s a lifesaver, until they can’t fork out the cash for the instalments. When that happens, often in the dead of the night, the boogeyman [...]
Did I tell you hubby wants Kaylin to become a rock star? (A dad can dream.) This is one of our favourite outfits for her, matched with one of our favourite expressions on her. My mother-in-law mentioned the other day that not many Chinese parents dress their babies in black, which only pleased Y [...]
The husband has been away for the last six days, scuba diving in Bali with J, another friend and a group of others. Some people are surprised that I let him go, which in turn surprises me, because I would never forbid him from going (yes, I’m one of those “I want you to want [...]
I’ll be honest: I totally did not want to celebrate Merdeka this year. I’m tired of the crap, the politicking, the beyond-ridiculous individuals, the politicking. I know I said that already but that’s how fed-up I am. I didn’t even bother to add the Malaysian flag to my Twitter profile picture like so many have, [...]
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- Natural beauty
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’
- Going under the laser