Happy 1st birthday! I can’t believe it’s been a year already since you arrived. It doesn’t feel like all that long ago when mummy was scuba diving (which I haven’t done in a long time) and going out at night (which these days are few and far in between). I can honestly [...]
I used to get annoyed with hubby every time I asked him to watch Kaylin for a bit, because I would inevitably return from whatever I was doing to find her with my mother in law or Kakak, and him watching television or on the computer.
It irritated me not because I didn’t want other [...]
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- Natural beauty
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’
- Going under the laser