I’m sure you’ve heard about the side effects of motherhood – lack of sleep, no time for yourself, poor diet, zero exercise…
It’s all true. I’m working on getting enough sleep, eating healthily and doing at least some exercise once a week, but I’m yet to figure out a solution to the “no time for [...]
This is a post about PMS. And how it can totally ruin my marriage.
Before I had Kaylin, I’d never been one to suffer from PMS symptoms like mood swings and irritability. I’d just get bloated and crampy, which were wonderful excuses to eat all the chocolate and/or ice cream I wanted.
Recently, however, I [...]
Hubby imagines fatherhood hasn’t changed him much, and that’s true to a certain extent. He still works long hours, he still sleeps in as much as he can, he still takes the occasional trip without me (us) if it comes down to it.
But then a few weeks ago, we were having dinner with [...]
You know how people have been talking about tiger mums? And how most Asian parents are such sticklers for discipline and excellence when it comes to their kids? As a new mum – Kaylin just turned one a couple of weeks ago – I, thankfully, haven’t had to deal with the all-important questions yet. [...]
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- At the park
- Natural beauty
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’