MA gave me this cute baby record book when Kaylin was born, knowing how much I’d love making the lists in it. I’ve been wanting to put it together, but haven’t quite found the time and determination to collect and develop two dozen photographs. (I’ve already filled in all the details, of course.)
So a [...]
In conjunction with my 29th birthday next month, among other reasons, I am dedicating the next 12 months to me. Without realising it, I’ve become complacent about my life, preferring instead to let each day/week/month pass me by far too easily. It’s time to stop and give myself a good kick up the arse.
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’
- Going under the laser
- Introducing The Little People Project