One of my favourite tracks from The Kitchen Musical, which I’ve been trying to catch every week. Also, this was kind of our theme song for a while when my sister and I were living together in Melbourne.
Friends tell me that watching a show in non-HD (what’s the correct term for that?) doesn’t [...]
I found out Kaylin could feed herself quite by accident. I was at a wedding with her, the daddy had another wedding to attend so he wasn’t there, she was really hungry, and I was, um, busy talking to people who had come over to our table to say hello.
Her food was right [...]
Like so many people, I found out about Steve Jobs’ passing on my iPhone. I was in Changi Airport, about to have breakfast, on my second day trip to Singapore.
Like so many people, I read the tributes, tweeted my thoughts, and watched his Stanford commencement speech from 2005. Steve said many inspiring things, but [...]
The family took a trip to Pavilion a couple of weeks back (I say “trip” because we ran a few other errands and it became quite the excursion, plus I was exhausted by the end of it) and while the men did some shopping, I finally did two things I’ve always meant to do but [...]
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- At the park
- Natural beauty
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’