With just one day to go before the New Year, I’m excited. The last 12 months have passed by far too quickly, but I think I’ve made the most of them. I don’t remember ever being bored, I love what I’m doing, and I am looking forward to what 2012 will bring. There have been [...]
Some time ago, I wrote about how I was (and still am) on this quest to figure out what my dreams are and what I want. It was liberating and exciting, and it’s something I’m glad I did. That said, I’m now learning that maybe not all my dreams are achievable, and that’s okay.
Last year, I did one of the scariest things I’d done so far with Kaylin – Y and I took her on an eight-hour flight to Melbourne. She cried a couple of times on the way there, and more than a few times on the way back, but we survived. And nobody shot us dirty [...]
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’
- Going under the laser
- Introducing The Little People Project