One of the many good things about being a freelancer is the opportunity to wake up a little later than most and enjoy a leisurely breakfast with my two-year-old. I say breakfast but really, more often than not, we end up having brunch because we take so long.
Here, Kaylin is having her first-ever [...]
It’s finally here. The big 3-0. The marker that I, in my mild compulsion for milestones and fresh starts, probably made out in my mind to be a bigger deal than it really is.
Thirty was my deadline to figure myself out, or at least, get on the right path to doing it. I don’t [...]
Kaylin drew this stick man and, below, her interpretation of a robot. I was amazed and still think it was a bit of a fluke. Although in her defence, I have been drawing for her since she was about 18 months old.
I say “for” her because I have spent literally hours sitting [...]
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- Natural beauty
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’
- Going under the laser