Hello! My name is Sophia and I am a writer. I wrote my first “essay” when I was six years old. My mother decided I had a knack for languages and that I should become a lawyer. She was right about the first part.
I graduated with a B.A. in Media & Communications and Cultural Studies from the University of Melbourne, and got my first full-time job working as a Beauty Assistant with Marie Claire magazine. This for a girl who had never worn makeup in her life (at the time).
These days, I write mostly for magazines, but I also do lots of copywriting and editing. By far the best thing about my work is the opportunity to meet some really interesting and inspiring people, and share their stories with the rest of the world. I occasionally wear mascara.
You can email me at: contact [at] sophiagoh [dot] com
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’
- Going under the laser
- Introducing The Little People Project