A while ago, I blogged about how excited I was to be interviewing Dia Frampton. Finally, here’s a link to the story, which was recently published in hot Magazine, Issue 194. I had to shorten it for print due to space restraints, but you can read the full-length version here. (Please do, she’s amazing.)
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- At the park
- Natural beauty
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’