My attempt at cultivating the habit of taking more photographs continues. Here’s all four of my photos from February. I should really start calling this “Project ___”.
“She looks like an eight-year-old!” Jessie said when I tweeted this photograph. “Make her stop!” Actually, Kaylin wasn’t posing for me. This was a lucky shot. The only decent one from about 12 I took because she wouldn’t stop running at me every time I took out my phone. That said, Jessie has a point. My princess is growing up way too fast.
Here’s Kaylin looking a lot more her age (she turns two this month) at the neighbourhood playground.
Proud mummy and baby. YT was hardworking enough to bring the very adorable baby Seth along to brunch.
People who work with me know two things: 1) I’m really lazy about driving too far; 2) I’m rubbish at finding my way to new, complicated places. I can’t take credit for getting to Putrajaya safely and without (too much) drama – I used a GPS. And I have to admit, this is really nice. If I weren’t here for work, I’d probably have shown up in t-shirt and shorts and spent a happy hour sitting on the jetty with my legs in the water. I even brought a book just in case.
- Writer and mummy. Excited about entertainment, sports and telling other people's stories. Occasionally nerdy. I wish there were 30 hours in a day.
- Natural beauty
- Random beauty tip: Give the cleanser a miss
- Current lunch staple: Tuna salad
- The potty training chronicles
- Have you seen this awesome Evolution of Mom Dancing?
- Gotta get moving
- And baby turns three
- For real, someone sang ‘Circle of Life’ on ‘American Idol’
- The day R. Kelly sang ‘I Look to You’
- Going under the laser